I wish I could say I came up with this genius idea. I wish I could. Maybe I’ll just pretend for this post that I did, in case you haven’t heard of it? Ok, I came up with this genius idea. You won’t even believe how creative and smart I am. This simple 5-ingredient recipe is a delicious replacement for ice cream and I have been addicted to it the last few weeks!
And here’s the embarrassingly simple (and genius, all mine) recipe:
- 4 frozen bananas, sliced
- ½ t. vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh raspberries, mashed with a fork
- 1 T. peanut butter
- 2 T. granola (optional, but provides a nice crunch)
- Mix the bananas and vanilla extract in a food processor or high speed blender until the mixture is smooth and fluffy (will take a couple minutes at least).
- Fold the mashed raspberries into the banana mixture to make a swirl.
- Divide banana mixture into two bowls.
- Top with granola, drizzle with peanut butter, and enjoy!
Come and check out my Facebook page for a video on how I made this!
If you have a sweet tooth like me you will LOVE this. You will love the genius idea that I came up with.