I’ve got another cooking video today! I think Jason and I are slowly getting the hang of making these videos, it’s definitely a new challenge. I’ve been seeing this recipe idea all over Pinterest and thought it was such a fun idea. Hope you enjoy the video!
- 2 apples
- 2 T. semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 T. peanut butter
- 2 T. plain greek yogurt
- 2 t. honey
- 2 T. toasted macadamia nuts, chopped
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- other topping ideas: almond butter, fruit jam, butterscotch chips, toasted coconut, nutella
- Core and slice the apples very thinly.
- Arrange the apple slices on a platter.
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave until they are a drizzling consistency, do the same with the peanut butter.
- Stir together the greek yogurt, honey, and enough water to make it a drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle the apple slices with the peanut butter, chocolate, and yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle on the macadamia nuts and sprinkles and serve!
I love this idea, I can’t wait to make it for friends. You’ll be surprised at how delicious these are with just a few very simple toppings!