Plus this recipe can be done entirely in the microwave, which means you could have this deliciousness in your mouth in approximately 3 minutes total! Of course you can do it on the stovetop if you prefer, and you can also multiply the recipe to make larger servings. It couldn’t be easier to make!
- 1 c. milk of choice (I used soy milk)
- 1 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 T. Nutella spread
- ¼ t. vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 t. sugar (optional, you can leave it out or add more or less depending on your taste and what kind of milk you're using)
- Put all ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for one minute.
- Remove from microwave and whisk ingredients together to dissolve the cocoa powder and sugar.
- Return to the microwave to heat for an additional minute, or until the mixture is hot.
- Whisk again to make sure everything is dissolved, then pour into a mug.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with extra Nutella if desired!
So what are you waiting for, you’re 3 minutes away from pure bliss!