I had to throw a quick cocktail into the mix! The holidays are the perfect excuse to experiment with new cocktail recipes. My favorite cocktail is a classic vodka cranberry, and I love how there are an endless number of delicious variations on the drink.
This version uses a little citrus to amp up the flavor and some fizz for fun! Simple, delicious, and just about as easy as it gets! No special ingredients required.
- 1 part vodka
- 2 parts cranberry juice
- ¼ part lemon juice
- 2 parts club soda
- fresh cranberries for garnish (optional)
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice, pour lemon juice over the ice.
- Pour in the vodka and juice, then shake to combine.
- Pour mixture into glass, then top off with club soda.
- Add fresh cranberries and lemon wedge to the drink for garnish, if desired.